WMC HVAC Services
WMC Mechanical, Inc. has been performing successful Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) projects for almost twenty years. HVAC projects have ranged from small residential service repairs to multi-million dollar, heavy industrial air filtration and collection systems.
Whether it is a small commercial project or a heavy industrial power plant, WMC has successfully performed HVAC work. Over the last two decades WMC has built an outstanding reputation for installing quality HVAC systems and is a proven mechanical contractor that you can count on to provide reasonable pricing, superior quality, and on-time delivery.
We self-perform the following:
- Engineering & Design
- Design Build Construction (Many of our current HVAC projects are design build.)
- Ductwork fabrication including: Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Heavy Wall Carbon Steel Duct and Breeching.
- HVAC Repair and Maintenance.
- Chiller Repairs and Maintenance.
- Boiler Repair and maintenance.
- Refrigeration Systems; Including Ammonia Systems
- HVAC Insulation Services
- Sheet Metal Fabrication and Installation, Including Architectural Sheet Metal.
- Hydronic Piping Installation.
- HVAC Experience Includes: Pharmaceutical Plants, Biotech Facilities, Medical Facilities, Military Facilities, Federal Government Training Facilities, Primary Schools and Universities, Food and Beverage Manufacturing Plants, and Heavy Industrial Chemical and Power Generation Plants.
- Our Current Service Area: Our current service area is from South Carolina to Colorado. WMC has projects ongoing in eight states.